BRIDGING ADVANCED QUANTITATIVE METHODS AND APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE BEHAVIORAL, SOCIAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
For the first time, CBA will be hosting a Fall online workshop series this December, including a new 2-day workshop on Applied Research Design using Mixed Methods from acclaimed instructor Greg Guest. The course schedule is
- December 2-4: Introduction to Multilevel Modeling
- December 7-8: Applied Research Design using Mixed Methods
- December 9-11: Introduction to Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling
- December 14-16: Introduction to Network Analysis
- December 14-16: Introduction to Mixture Modeling and Latent Class Analysis
See our Training page for a general description of our teaching philosophy, course reviews and sample course notes.