Bridging Advanced Quantitative Methods and Applied Research in the Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences
We’re pleased to announce our summer workshop schedule for 2019:
- May 13-17: Structural Equation Modeling
- May 20-24: Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling
- June 3-7: Network Analysis
- June 10-14: Latent Class/Cluster Analysis and Mixture Modeling
- June 24-28: Multilevel Modeling
New this year: We have expanded Network Analysis from three to five days to allow more in-depth coverage, we now provide live demonstrations in R for Structural Equation Modeling and Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling, and we have expanded our R demonstrations for Latent Class/Cluster Analysis and Mixture Modeling.
See our Training page for a general description of our teaching philosophy, links to course reviews and sample course notes.